We are registered Australian & New Zealand Patent Attorneys and are entitled to practice before IP Australia and the Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand. We also assist our Australian and New Zealand Clients to file and secure patent rights internationally via our Agent network in countries such as the USA, China, Canada and Europe.
Our services include:
- Patent searching and invention assessment;
- Drafting patent specifications including provisional, standard and international (PCT) specifications;
- Filing and prosecuting patent, design and trade mark applications;
- Patent and trade mark opposition proceedings;
- Advice on infringement and validity of patents, trade marks and designs;
- Patent and design novelty and infringement searches;
- Competitor IP watches and strategy;
- Assistance with copyright, domain names, and other IP;
- Advice on patent & IP enforcement;
- IP Audits and quality assessments;
- Patent & IP litigation and dispute resolution; and
- Patent & IP commercialisation services including license negotiation, and advice on the establishment and funding of new technology ventures.
Got a Question or Need a Quote?
What they are Saying
We highly recommended Andrew Caska to anyone looking for a professional patent attorney. Right from the first phone call to Andrew we instantly felt comfortable talking to him on the phone and confident of his knowledge and experience in the industry. We changed patent attorney's after this phone call.Andrew and his team are amazing and the communication in person/phone and email was exceptional which is very very important.Andrew had a short timeframe to lodge our international patent which was quite in depth and we are extremely happy with the outcome.We look forward to continuing our business with The Patent Co in the future.
We highly recommend Andrew Caska as a Patent Attorney. Our experience working with him on filing our patent was excellent. Some key areas that impressed us were: he was very accessible and he returned phone calls promptly, he took immediate action and filed our patent within the requested time frame, he was able to take our very complex platform and synthesize it into a manageable document and he stayed within his quoted price.
Andrew Caska has been more than supportive in protecting Davoodi Pty Ltd IP for the agricultural industry. In working with Andrew we have developed a clear IP strategy for patents and trademarks for our products, for the Australian market and the international market. We are more than happy with their dedication and level of service and would recommend them to any small or large organisation
I have been greatly helped by Andrew Caska's prompt attention to my patent application. His business and engineering expertise enabled him to pick up the nuance of difference in the invention and application and to properly include in the application a greater range of behaviour than would have been possible if the invention was simply taken at face value. That is, his understanding of the intent of the application meant he was able to describe its purpose and attributes in such a manner that it showed greater detail and more breadth than the specification provided to him.